Take away my will Krishna . .

Remembering HH Bhakti Tirtha Maharaj on his appearance day (25 Feb).
His most humble prayer in the mood of Vasudev dutta.

I got this poem as a gift ... I was just a couple of years old in my sadhna... This poem has changed my mood.. And m more inspired since then.. Amazing how Maharaj continues to inspire ... Even after he has physically left this world... Certainly this pure devotion and highest mercy.


Take away my WILL Krishna,
I am yours.
Force me to do what is right & best.
Use me as you like,
You be my intelligence.
You be my mind,
You act as my will.
I do not know
what is best for me.
In this lifetime
I am trying so hard
and nothing is working.
I ask you to put me
in the right place,
at the right time,
for the right thing.
Whatever is best,
whether it is auspicious or inauspicious,
bring on me what I need.
My desire,
my intelligence
even my will,
they are all contaminated.
I offer them all to you,
my dear Lord SHYAMASUNDARA
I am yours,
You do with me what is BEST.
Help me to be eager,
to accept
not in a grudgingly mood,
but with real zeal and enthusiasm,
as I submit myself and ask,
“what can I do?”

 H.H. Bhakti Tirtha Swami Krishnapada


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loves pour at the SeaShore

What IF?

No Holding Back

Translate