Happy Birthday Paa !



Often we do not realise the value of people while they are with us. And when they are gone, it gets too late to repent and express our
Love and Gratitude to them.

This morning I was listening to a lecture. A part of the lecture was about Daughter-Father relationship. The part where Mother Sita is
married and King Janak has to see her going to her new Home in Ayodhya. The description of the loving relationship shared between Fathers and Daughters was so beautifully described by the speaker that almost all of the people in the audience felt it through tears.
Sometimes we so easily fail to understand or rather simply overlook the care hidden when our father scolds us. We turn deaf to the concern behind his every call when we are out of our homes. We turn blind to all the hard-work he does to fulfil our every desire. His Love-filled questions appear to us like a frustrating interrogation. And in all these beliefs of our mind we fail to express our Love and Gratitude for him.
A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us through, but, a guiding light where his love shows us the way. He is
someone you always look up to.
I always wrapped the gift of Gratitude and Love, but was never able to present it to you. And now I don't know paa how will my thoughts reach you. When I was blessed with so much of your love, I always turned away, misunderstood you and offended you in many ways. But you always Loved me and cared for me. It is said, "Love leaves a memory; no one can steal, and Death leaves a heart-ache no one can heal"

I thank God for this beautiful day for the most Lovely gift of God came in this world and I was blessed to be your beloved Daughter. I am sure that wherever you are, You are in the protection of His Supreme Love and Care.

Love you paa.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loves pour at the SeaShore

What IF?

No Holding Back

Translate